Dental treatment field is constantly changing and with evolving latest technologies it can become easier to meet theneeds of patients and their comfort.There are so many advance technologies emerging nowadays like: VELscope, Digital X-Rays, Invisalign, HealOzone, DIAGNOdent and Laser dentistry in MN and other parts of world.This technological advancement has made dental treatment easy and without pain.
Latest technologies used in dental treatment-
- VELscope-it is one of those special types of lightswhich a dentist puts in mouth of patient for detecting abnormalities. It requires least effort in disease detection. VELscopeis a latest technology which is effectivelyused for detecting early stages of cancer and other diseases while oral screening of cancer.
- Digital X-Rays-these rays contain less radiation and are quite faster in comparison to traditional X-rays. When digital X-ray is done on any patient, then just in few seconds its image gets appeared on the screen of computer. These images can be zoomed for explaining patients easily.They are less harmful than traditional X-rays.
- Invisalign- these are invisible braces which gently make your teeth straight. Invisalign are comfortable and effective way for restoring and straightening your smile. They are quite lightthan metal braces that’s why are convenient to wear over teeth. They easily get cleaned and do not put any restriction on eating.
- HealOzone-it is very easy, fast and painless technique for eliminatingtooth decay. HealOzoneis quite effective than other technologies because it contains O3. Ozone is anatural gas which kills the fungus and bacteria. It is great tool for detecting and dealing with the early tooth decay signs before they get progressed to advance stage.
- DIAGNOdent-it is thelatest device which dentists use for detecting cavities which kept hidden at different places inside mouth and do not get identifies through X-rays.DIAGNOdentensures that the mouth of individual hasthoroughly checkedthe cavity signs to save you money to be spent in future.