Olet fittings (generally known as Branch Connection Fittings or Outlet Fittings) that provide a power outlet from the greater pipe to some littler one (a treadmill of the comparative size).
Olets are branching fittings produced by largest manufacturers of metal fittings like us. Olets provide a substitute way of connecting in to the primary run and do not require fortification or reinforcement. Olets are pre-molded towards the bend from the run pipe. Flat based weldolets are available allowing you to connect with pipe tops and vessel heads.
The main pipe onto that the branch connection is welded is typically known as the Run or Header measure estimate. The pipe that the branch affiliation or association provides a funnel is known as the Branch or Outlet measure. Branch connections have been in every size, sorts, types, bores, and classes, inside a broad range of stainless, chrome-molly, and distinctive amalgams combinations.
Olets are mainly useful for branching on high weight pressure and temperature applications. Maximum admissible weight pressure of the fitting is same concerning connected straight consistent or seamless run pipe of proportionate material.
Olet Pipe Fittings Materials and Grades (Weldolets, Threadolets, Sockolets)
1) Stainless Olet Fittings – ASTM/ASME SA 182F GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
2) Carbon Steel Olet Fittings – ASTM/ASME A105 / A350 LF2, ASME SA105, A694 – F42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F70, A36, A516 GR. 70, 60
3) Alloy Steel Olet Fittings – ASTM/ASME A182 GR. F1 / F5 / F9 / F11 / F22 / F91
4) Duplex Steel Olet Fittings – ASTM/ASME SA 182F GR. F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
5) Nickel Alloy Steel Olet Fittings – ASTM/ASME Senate bill 256 GR. NICKEL ALLOY 200, NICKEL ALLOY 20, MONEL ALLOY 400, INCONEL ALLOY 600, INCONEL ALLOY 625, INCOLOY ALLOY 800, INCOLOY ALLOY 800H, INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT, INCONEL ALLOY 825, ALLOY 20, HASTELLOY C-276, HASTELLOY C-4, HASTELLOY C-22, ALLOY 6XN
6) Cold Pipe Olets – A/SA 350 LF2, LF3
Olet Fittings can be found in other metal like titanium, aluminium, bronze, Lead, tantalum, zinc, brass etc.
Application or Purposes of Olet Fittings are utilized in number of industries. A number of them are
Food & Beverages
Kinds of Olet Pipe Fittings
1) Brazolet – Brazolet can be used generally and mostly to interface or affiliate the sustained fittings. Brazolet is same just like a weldolet, and it is an incredible fitting for metal pipes, copper tubing and iron pipes funnels with brass.
2) Coupolet – Coupolet fittings are planned to be used in fire/fire protection sprinkler structures along with other low weight channeling applications.
3) Elbolet – Elbolet can be used on 90° Lengthy Radius Elbows (could be delivered for brief Radius Elbows) for thermo well and instrumentation affiliations