What is Beazyme?
Beazyme is a medication that is derived from a papaya fruit enzyme called Papain. Papain is a natural proteolytic enzyme that has the ability to break down protein. Because of this property, it is known to help with inflammation and the healing process. Beazyme is widely sold in a lot of pharmacies around the world. It usually comes in the form of a tablet or pills.
What are the uses?
The main function of Beazyme is to reduce swelling and inflammation. Besides, it can also be used for a lot of other purposes. This includes treating sore throat, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, indigestion, diarrhea, shingles (herpes zoster) symptoms, psoriasis, hay fever, runny nose, reducing pain and removing extra fluid from the body after surgery or trauma.
What are the health benefits?
Beazyme medication is blessed with having a lot of health benefits. This is because it is derived from a natural ingredient which is the papaya fruit. Here are some of the health benefits of Beazyme:
1. Aids with digestion. Taking Beazyme can aid the digestion process. This is due to the fact that it contains a protease enzyme. This enzyme has the ability to reduce bloated stomach and also constipation problems.
2. Reduce pain. Hundred years ago, it was widely known that papaya is used by Chinese in order to help reduce pain. Nowadays, study has shown that this might be true. Beazyme has the ability to reduce pain and act as a painkiller. In fact, it might work as well as or better than other available painkillers.
3. Help ease sore throats. As mentioned above, Beazyme is widely used to treat swelling and inflammation. Hence, it also can be used to relieve a sore throat. Many people claimed that taking Beazyme helps a lot with their sore throat problem.
4. Helps to heal wounds. Papaya fruit was also used to cure wounds hundred years ago. The enzyme inside this fruit has the ability to treat wounds at any stages. So, it might be a good idea to start applying this medication’s cream on a wounded area.
What is the dose?
The dose given here does not reflect the actual dose needed for each person. Different people might require different doses. So, it is recommended to ask your doctor about your prescription and read the label carefully. The recommended dose for an adult is two tablets for the first day. Then, one tablet a day for five days needs to be taken. Meanwhile, there is still no indication for the use of Beazyme in children. It might be unsafe to be consumed by children as it can affect their health or interact with other health factors. Hence, referring to your doctor about the use of Beazyme towards children is the best option here.
What are the side effects?
Every drug in this world will have their own side effects. Same goes for Beazyme. However, some people might not experience these side effects. The list below includes some usual side effects of Beazyme. These side effects are not serious and you do not need to worry about it. This is mainly for extra information for the readers.
5. Stomach ulcer
6. Increase the risk of bleeding for a patient with blood disease
While these side effects are considered as not serious and rare, bear in mind that some people might experience other effects that are more serious. If you think you are having a very bad adverse effect, quickly seek your doctor for an immediate treatment.